Last attempt to fix my digestive system

Since over a year ago when I started to eat more Protein, less calories and workout more, my digestive system seemed to have some trouble that last to this very day: Consipation, rare need to visit the toilet (2 times a week) and worse of all: Sticky stool that tages ages to get my bum clean.

I tried the obvious first:
More fiber, more veggies, more water, more movement,

Didn't help.

Then I took things into more detail by looking at what kind of fiber I eat:
More Shellfruits, more beans, more wheat

I took rather drastic nutrtion foods:
Seeds, bran

I didn't eat thing I may have an allergy against:
No lactose and gluten for weeks.

Non of these things helped, not even in the slightest. Leaving out gluten reduced the "gas" in my stomach but that's it.
I really don't wanna talk about it with my doc unless there is no other way, so I come here to ask if there maybe is another way that I haven't seen yet.

So, my question: Has anyone had those problems, and if so, how did they fix it?
Is there some food that may fix my issues that I haven't discovered yet, and if so, how long would it take for it to get better?

Hope to hear something that will not have to make me go to the doc.
-Greetings


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/vir7EbH

0 comments:

Post a Comment