What do you consider a cheat meal?

So I realize its super subjective but I was wondering what people consider a cheat meal?


Personally, I dont count calories but will watch what i eat (carbs only around lifting, no fried food, no added sugar, low sodium.) So for me, a cheat meal may be eating at a restaurant and having a stir fry with oyster sauce or sweet chili (even if i forgo carbs). However, i am starting to think this is unnecessary, especially given the mental distress after of needing to eat really well for the next week.

For you guys, would a cheat meal be something crazy like a full on burger fries milk shake? Or something just a bit out of the ordinary? Like a good homemade pasta?

(i'm trying to bulk slowly so i guess I really should be eating all the cheats as possible :/)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2rFR5LR

0 comments:

Post a Comment