Arranging a bulking diet

Hi hi. Since my trainer has ghosted me, I have been left in the lurch for the bulking portion of my training. I need help arranging it. Here is where I've been for the past 17 weeks. As a disclaimer, this is NOT a "critique my diet" thread. Bhujerban knows better than that. :)

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 138g liquid egg whites, 1 tsp of flax seed oil, 50g spinach, 2.5 oz chicken, 2 black seed oil capsules
Meal 2: 6oz lean ground beef, 226g sweet potato, 1 granola bar
Meal 3: 96g cream of rice, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 tsp flax seed oil, 2 black seed oil capsules
Meal 4: 1 fish filet (not breaded), 55g basmati rice, 1 granola bar, 36g almonds
Meal 5: 3.5oz chicken, 226g broccoli, 36g almonds

Here's what he made me buy for a week's supply of food:
- 5 avocados
- 8 sweet potatoes
- 2 liquid egg white cartons
- 3 bags spinach
- 3 bags riced cauliflower
- 3 packs of asparagus
- 1 tub of oats
- 1 bag white basmati rice
- 2 tins of black beans
- Oikos Triple Zero yoghurt
- ground turkey
- turkey bacon

I remember something about "carb depletion" and "reverse diet", but what he really meant is a mystery to me. I don't know anything about portions or proper timing. If I had the diet he said he was building for me, I'd not be here asking for help. I can't stay on the current diet indefinitely, and I don't know what to do. Please help me out here!!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/37Y59Rd

0 comments:

Post a Comment