Need advice plez :(

Hey dudes

Im an 18 year old currently 2 years into lifting but new to bodybuilding forums. I need help on forming a meal plan as I have realised I cant just continue to eat what I want in order to continue to make gainz. Over last 2 years I have just increased amounts I have eaten and lifts have gone up as follows
Bench - 40kg to 85kg
Squat -60kg to 120 kg
Deadlift - 70kg to 150 kg

My bodyweight stats over past 2 years-

height - 5'7
Weight - increased from 49kg to 66kg
fat % - around 16 to 19% currently

Right now I am in the middle of a long plateau (2 months) and I think this has made me realise I need to start getting serious about nutrition and working out seriously rather than going to gym and just lifting heavy stuff
(I do have specific days but I go heavy on all exercises with good form. Split is backbis, chesttris, legs, shoulders. Go as often as possible).
Im also scared ill end up in the regular cycle that regular gym guys go through to just end up looking 1% better after a year.
I also feel like I should be hitting 100kg bench and a 140kg squat but strength gainz have been stupidly slow.

stats of my Maintenance cals required based on a calculator-
2180 kcals

My question is will starting a diet plan that I can follow increase my strength gains rapidly or is my gains rate optimal(I wanna get shredded as fast as possible like 5 years max lol). Also based on these numbers can someone help on forming a diet for FAT LOSS as I wanna get down to 8% before continuing to build muscle. Complete noob in this area as all I know is the 33% plate ratio that athlean says lol so any advice is welcome


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/33LN3yA

0 comments:

Post a Comment