am I a mesomorph? endomorph? or something else?

I really dont fit that well, under any of these categories.
1) i metabolize carbohydrate well and dietary fat really badly and cant eat more than 60g of fat per day without fat gain
2) if i eat higher fat diet I gain body fat easily
3) I have a moderate to slightly high metabolism
4) My leptin sensativity seems low and i have a huge appetite
5) I build muscle fairly easily
6) I have a lot of trouble maintaining muscle while losing fat even with sufficient protein
7) If my calorie deficit is greater than 400 all of what i lose beyond that is muscle and my body fat is 12% and my height/weight is 6'1,193lb
8) If i ever am in a calorie deficit on leg day, I lose muscle
9) If i eat moderate to higher fat diet or a reduced carb diet I slow down metabolism and lose lots of muscle on a cut

what am I? an endomorph who happens to metabolize carbs well?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/370WNHv

0 comments:

Post a Comment