(remade) thoughts on my 2022 progress? PICTURES

I deleted the thread from yesterday, sorry dudes if this is considered spamming. My photos were super low quality and zoomed in. Also I had nothing from the start of the year to show any progress so my questions yesterday were a waste for you guys.

In bodyspace under progress I have all new pics from Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, Jul, Oct, and some recent ones. I didn't do any posing until April that's why there's so few for Jan-Mar.

For that one Dec image in the blue briefs I included a bad angle to keep myself honest. It's the worst pic I have of myself and the angle makes it look worse than it is, but eating has increased over the holidays so I should be realistic about how I can look some days.

Do you guys see progress from the start of the year to the end? When I compare I feel my chest is meatier and more defined, my arms feel bigger, and I think I look stronger and bulkier. In the early photos I feel like a skinny teenager, which wasn't working for me this side of 30. I think I look more my age now.

What do you guys think? Sometimes you're blind to changes on your body that are obvious to others. Do you see the same progress that I do, more, or less?

(I'm not making this to discuss training programs. I'm looking into Fierce Five but I'm making this just to talk about my physique and progress over the last 1 year)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/qJkyxCH

0 comments:

Post a Comment