Is it my nutrition that's off?

6'1",180,15.3%bf,50 years old, natty.

I lift 3 days a week, push, pull, legs. 90 minute workout door to door. Good intensity. I try to do progressive overload, but always hit plateaus pretty quick.

My cals/day are currently at 2450, with a 35/35/30 ratio of protein, fats, carbs. I eat heathy, and drink plenty of water. I also intermittent fast, one day on, one day off, 17/7. On my last plateau about 4 weeks ago, I decided to take my cals/day up to 2700, keeping macro ratios the same to see if it was a lack of calories. I didn't get any stronger, and visibly lost some definition in the upper abs, which were just starting to show. I'm trying to gain lean muscle while continuing to burn fat. But not being able to make my weights for a month now has me confused. My sleep is good. No underlying health problems. Just not sure what to try next.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/o3bVM8G

0 comments:

Post a Comment