Heavy Bloating & Gas on Bulk

168cm 74.1KGs. Eating around 3000 calories a day to maintain a consistent 400-500 calorie surplus. Carbs at 400+ and protein at 130-150, fats 80-100.

I’m facing major stomach gas and bloating after my second large meal of the day which consists of 500 grams of white rice, cooked in with around 10-15 grams of lard, 100grams of full fat yogurt, and sometimes chicken. All mixed in in one bowl.

After eating this meal I face pretty strong smelling gas and also have some internal pain. I researched this topic and found that white rice itself isn’t supposed to cause bloating or gas. The fiber in it is no where near enough to cause a substantial increase of my daily fiber intake so I am not sure what it could be apart from maybe the yoghurt. I eat this whole bowl in one sitting so perhaps it’s excessive air intake from eating a lot, but i’ve tried to eat slower to no avail


If anyone knows anything about this please feel free to let me know. It is getting extremely disruptive and I will probably go to a gastroenterologist if nothing seems to work


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/bGap6Tz

0 comments:

Post a Comment