Metabolism Revamp Post Alcohol?

In my 20s I didn't seem to have an issue drinking and keeping fit, but now that I'm in my 30s it seems nearly impossible. Seems to have all started since quarantine and the lockdowns where i had no gym to go to. I spent a lot of time drinking and just "hanging out", because that's about all we had to do. I just recently cut way down on the drinking but cant seem to get any weight off. I'm not sure if there is a way to shock my system into functioning correctly post alcohol, or if it will just take more time than I've been previously used to. At this point its been 3 weeks, in a calorie deficit, and I'm not seeing any headway on the scale or in the mirror. Did the years of drinking have this much of an effect on my metabolism or am I just impatient?

Thoughts appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/ExictefRI

0 comments:

Post a Comment