Hello - im new & would like some feedback

Stats
Age – 34
Weight (70.5kgs or 155.5lbs)
Height – 5’7 or 170cms
Current Macros
Calories – 2200
Carbs - 248
Protein – 138
Fat - 73

Hello, im new!

Im looking for some advise or comments – ive recently lost a lot of weight over the last 9 months (16kgs or 35lbs) & happy with how my jeans and shirts are fitting however I want to gain some muscle now but without bulking and turning into a fatty (I chucked away all my other clothes that no longer fit!).
Heres my current program – on weights, im lifting 3 sets on 4 exercises on each muscle group & working in hypertrophy so 8-12 reps. Each week, im increasing the weight/reps for progressive overload (2-5 kgs depending on muscle group).

Going by mr BMR and TDEE, my maintenance calories should prob be higher – like 2400 range, however im anxious about increasing these ut know I prob should. Looking for some feedback, im sure there are many experiences out there with this so any thoughts are appreciated – good or bad. Along with my current stats and macros, here is my current workout plan
Mon – 30 min HIIT Spin class then 20 mins Core
Tues – Bi’s & Back
Wed – Body pump (low weights, high reps until fail)
Thurs – Rest
Fri – 45 min Spin class & 20 min Core
Sat – Legs and Core
Sun – Chest, Tris and Shoulders

Look forward to the comments
Cheers
Graham


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3GGqsYy

0 comments:

Post a Comment