Food to boost calories

3.5 weeks ago I stepped on the scale and saw i reached 180lb. I knew over the last year I gained weight, but didn't realize. A few years ago I went from 200 to 145. I'm trying to get there.

I did what I did last time. Reduced calories. I cut out soda, which I drank way too much of (6 cans/day) and fast food, which was too often.

Now I'm down to 165lb. Jeans fit better. But I did it foolishly. For 2 weeks I drank a 230 calorie protein shake for lunch. A sandwich for dinner. Maybe a little peanut butter at night. I was like 500 calories/day. I've introduced more fruits and vegetables and potatoes here and there and cereal in the morning. But I'm still only getting 700-800 calories. It's too low. I'm beginning to exercise. I can't do much weight lifting due to birth defect with my left arm.

I need some good healthy foods to help with more calories but not fatty. I have fish and shellfish allergies and allergic to some nuts. Adding red meat and chicken.

Should I make my meals bigger or have more small meals?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3pbXjfW

0 comments:

Post a Comment