Best diabetic friendly candy?

So my dads old, almost 80 and is pre diabetic and trying to cut out carbs with high glycemic indexes

I kinda understand how protein can balance this out and fiber. But, honestly I’m kind of lost.

I am trying to get him candy for his birthday and confused how many carbs some diabetic candy has, what artificial sweeteners are ok and what aren’t?

Are keto candys diabetic? But diabetic candy not keto? Yes? No?

Please help!

Also if you know any good brands. His favorite candy is almond roca and sees candy. Both have sugar free options. But then I noticed some have a laxative effect. So want to avoid that, he already has ibs too. Fat content isn’t an issue, low cholesterol and he’s 175 at 6’4


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2UShh4r

0 comments:

Post a Comment