What to cut out of diet?!

I am 5'9 172 lbs. I have a recent InBody scan where I went in fasted and my results are 80.5 lb Skeletal Muscle Mass and 17.5% body fat. My Basal Metabolic Rate is 1754 kcal. I walk four miles every morning @ 15:00/Mile pace and do Push/Pull/Leg/Rest Routine.

I have been on a consistent diet of the same food (I know its boring, but its cost effective) for about six months now and was seeing no results. I realized it was my intensity that was the problem and I have ended my plateau and started gaining muscle again. In the process, I added some calories and am currently on a 3300 calorie diet which I feel is to high for my body size. I think I could cut approximately 500 calories and still gain the muscle and start losing some of this body fat. I will post below the diet and a link to my fitness pal with exact calorie amounts. I would like help picking what I should cut from my diet to make the 500 calorie cut happen.


Calories: 3300
Protein: 212
Carbs: 450
Fiber: 30
Sugar: 88
Fat: 64
Cholesterol: 1110
Sodium: 1255 (I salt everything which is not included)
Potassium: 3000
All vitamins: 100 or more (Fitness Pal's recommendation)
Iron: 73

Breakfast: Oats w mixed fruit, 4 eggs, banana

After walk snack: Apple w Serving of creamy peanut butter

(total rice for day = 1.5 cup)

Lunch x 2: 4 oz talapia w rice and brocolli, 4 oz salmon w rice and brocolli

In between lunches: Half can of Pinto beans

After gym Protein shake w Glycogen restore and creatine

Dinner: 9 oz Rinsed Beef w rice and ketchup
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2SCpd9c

0 comments:

Post a Comment