Rate my diet/Suggestions?!

I've been on a consistent diet of eating the same thing for two months now and my muscle is going up while body fat percent is remaining the same. I get mixed answers from everyone that I view as "experienced" so I don't know whether to continue at the same pace or to cut some of the calories out. My main goal is to build muscle with a sub-goal being to lose fat while building this muscle.

I am 5'9 172 lbs. I have a recent InBody scan where I went in fasted and my results are 80.5 lb Skeletal Muscle Mass and 17.5% body fat. My Basal Metabolic Rate is 1754 kcal. I walk four miles every morning @ 15:00/Mile pace and do Push/Pull/Leg/Rest Routine.

Calories: 3242
Protein: 212
Carbs: 450
Fiber: 30
Sugar: 88
Fat: 64
Cholesterol: 1110
Sodium: 1255 (I salt everything which is not included)
Potassium: 3000
All vitamins: 100 or more (Fitness Pal's recommendation)
Iron: 73

Breakfast: Oats w mixed fruit, 4 eggs, banana

After walk snack: Apple w Serving of creamy peanut butter

(total rice for day = 1.5 cup)

Lunch x 2: 4 oz talapia w rice and brocolli, 4 oz salmon w rice and brocolli

In between lunches: Half can of Pinto beans

After gym Protein shake w Glycogen restore and creatine

Dinner: 9 oz Rinsed Beef w rice and ketchup

I feel like I could be more efficient and I am over-doing it to ensure I don't under-do it but I do not want to miss any gains. Let me know what you think please


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3dmKGdr

0 comments:

Post a Comment