Carb cycling question

Hi all,

I am currently in a weight loss phase and am looking for a bit of advice in regards to carb cycling.
I currently have a good diet nailed and am losing 1-2 ponds per week but want to get a carb cycling protocol ready for when I plateaux so I have somewhere to go.

My current macros are a 40/40/20 split C/P/F

I would like to add a couple of low carb days in when needed to aid in fat loss…my question is what do the macros look like on those days?

Should I go 20/50/30 so in theory halving my carbs and adding both fats and protein or would you leave the fat the same and replace with protein only so more of a 20/60/20

Be interested in different views.
Thanks in advance.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3AeMOh5

0 comments:

Post a Comment