Weight Loss After Hospital Stay

This doesn't really change my plan but I'm curious. I spent a week in the hospital most of which was on a liquid only diet. I was getting maybe 200 calories a day on a good day. The days prior I was also not eating much. Once I got out I noticed I only dropped about 4 pounds and have since been eating over maintenance with some comfort foods. Now that I got that out I'm going to be eating around maintenance while the dust settles until I can get back in the gym hopefully about a week from now. Thing is, despite my current eating habits, I'm still dropping over a pound a day. I expected it to continue a few days later but I'm now on day 5 post release and there's no end of the loss in sight even with quite a large surplus the days immediately following being released.

Any idea on how long it typically takes before things start to reverse and my weight starts to settle? I was on a cut before this and I hit my goal weight this morning but obviously not in the way I wanted to. Going to have to see how I look in a few weeks to decide what I want to do.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3qw4S1N

0 comments:

Post a Comment