Ammonia breath 3 hours after giant Brazilian bbq binge, normal?

I've had bloodwork done after a giant meat feast and while creatine and BUN are obviously jacked up, all the other numbers are fine. I was trying alternate day fasting and consuming a LOT at the bbq to make it better value for money

I have noticed that recently when I go massively overboard on the picanha I get symptoms of elevated ammonia/urea a few hours after the binge, I assume this is temporary as my blood numbers all go back to normal when I take a week off the gym and don't overeat, but it is a little concerning when it happens

Does anyone get this? It's making me reconsider IF with meat heavy meals since smaller meat servings dont trigger this. It seems to be about 2lbs of cooked meat that's the magic number


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/34NEJ2M

0 comments:

Post a Comment