Help with macros/calories

I'm 5'1, 154 lbs my body shape would be thin legs and broad upper body. I focus on lower body training twice a week and once weekly upper body. I can only workout 3 days a week now due to my schedule.

I'm just lost as to where my calories should be?? I'm a bit overweight for my height. I've been focusing on progressive overload, count calories and macros, track my workouts and I still look the same. Meal prep my meals.

I try not to eat as much carbs on non training days. So I just would like guidance. I've tried increasing, decreasing calories... I still look the same. And this has been really slow transitions to give my body time to adjust. I feel like I progress in weight, with good form but do not believe my my muscles change. My legs are still stick thin. I'm limited when it comes to squats due to scoliosis and arthritis in my lower lumbar spine. So i focus on other compounds like sumo, hipthrusts, rdls. I can only do Smith squats.
I've been training for years and the macro/calorie aspect has been the hardest to get down. I know genetics play a huge role.

Would anyone know where my macros should be? Currently wanting to lose fat. Is 2,000 too low/high??

On low carb days I aim for high protein and fats which I've been achieving. Example -TODAY: P:167, FAT:117, C: 65

High carb days I focus on lower fats and enough, not high, protein. EXAMPLE- YESTERDAY: P:150 FAT:70, carb: 190


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/6jNHC8a

0 comments:

Post a Comment