tasry herbs/sauces/seasonings?

I'm trying to find some tasty sauces or seasoning for my ground beef/turkey. Id really like a sauce that tastes like dennys pepper sauce. So far I LOVE thyme and oregano. I like how wendys chili tastes like but ofcourse I dont eat it cuz its way too processed id like to add something to my ground meat to make it taste that good. Ive found out while cutting my body does much better with clean food sources but when Im bulking I pretty much eat whatever and I feel great.

Atm Im eating rice with ground beef daily and Id like to make my food taste like pasta with red sauce or make my food taste like chili. I dont want that heavy feeling tho while cutting so I want foods that absorb quite easily. I do not eat chiken cuz I just cannot make it taste good and its way too dry thats why I stick to beef, tuna, greek yogurt for protein. Before bed I could eat sausage/bacon since I train on an empty stomach the sodium before bed will def help me out. Idk any good spices, I do love peppers and smoked flavours. The only salad/vegetables I eat is the Russian salad.

Im getting much better at cooking cuz I follow directions properly now. I could eat high calorie foods I just need huge amounts of protein, moderate sodium, moderate fats, moderate carbs. Idk wtf to put into my turkey/beef to make it taste delicious. I like the taste of pizza tho. I could eat burgers but idk how to make em properly and its not something that I should eat every day atm. I h8 eating food so much... I wish that i could eat whatever I want just like rich piana. So yea what spices/herb/sauces do you guys recommend? I personally love ajvar but it only goes together with the foods made on the grill. If I was in Russia id just grill my meat on my tank and Id eat Russian salad and ajvar every day but im in stupid usa. Maybe I should try cooking an eagle instead like in mother Russia. Soon when I bulk Im going to start eating sarma and a whole loaf of bread pre workout with gallon of orange juice. But now Im cutting so cant eat anything good. Maybe I should replace all my meats with beef jerky


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/35NhlT4

0 comments:

Post a Comment