Mushy poops everyday

90% of the time my poops are a big pile of mush and it takes forever to wipe. Sometimes ill be constipated and it will be like small jagged pieces. Rarely I will have a normal dump.

Water intake - moderate

Vitamins - multi, vita d, creatine

Water upon waking
Coffee w/ sugar and alm. Milk sweetener
Meal 1 - 3 eggs, bagel w/ jelly, cereal/granola/grits
Rest of meals (4 or 5 in total) throughout the day include either chicken, salmon, steak or white fish.
With mainly white rice, a baked potato(with dairy free chz and butter), or pasta. Also some avocado, coconut oil, alm. Butter, salsa, or olive oil. I don't eat many veggies or fruits. Usually a banana once a day. Maybe some carrots or mushrooms. 1 Glass of orange juice or fruit juice with meals. "Cheat meals" include sushi, burgers, and Mexican food mostly. This is most of the things I can think of that I eat on a regular basis. And in general my digestion is poor. It sucks cause I feel like I'm losing nutrients from the food I eat. Every day I track my meals, calories, weight and digestion. I could use some guidance because I'm constantly taking foods out or trying different things like no dairy but nothing really seems to help. Im willing to try anything. It sucks because training is great but i'm 170lbs 6ft which is more than I used to weigh but its already hard to bulk up but when I wake up and take a big mushy dump its really unmotivating to keep getting my meals in. Thank you so much for reading this.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/8pKLbIk

0 comments:

Post a Comment