Experiences with Carnivore diet?

Just wondering if anyone could share some thoughts/feedback of their experience trying this before? I'm considering trying it for maybe a month. I know someone who claims he lost about 30 pounds in about a month eating very large portions of food (animal/protein products of course).......seems to me that this would be impossible--although I've never done any research on this diet before--just starting to now. Could anyone else share their experience on this type diet? I've let myself go a little bit (not terribly bad, but I'm not happy with where I'm at), and I'm trying to find a quick way to get back to my normal physique and then go back to my typical diet to maintain from there on. Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/0k3YF8L

0 comments:

Post a Comment