How do I track if I'm gaining a 1lb of mass a month?

I'm trying to gain a 1lb of mass (excluding water weight) a month for my bulk but the problem is that I can't tell if I'm gaining a 1lb of mass a month or if its water weight since my weight fluctuates too much when weighing myself. For example 1 day I would be 170lbs when weighing myself and the next day I would be 3lbs heavier and then my weight drops again. I can't tell if I'm gaining enough weight or not thats the problem. Last year I just kept adding 200kcals every time I saw my weight stagnate for too long and I ended up getting too fat, so I want to avoid that now that I have just come out of a cut. Does anyone know what I should do? Also after a month after my cut on some of my lifts my weights have stagnated but they're not the weights which I was previously using before my cut so I can't tell if I should add more calories to my total calorie intake or not. I've been tracking my weight everyday for this bulk, I weigh myself in the morning before eating anything everyday.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/Lo9XJC3

0 comments:

Post a Comment