Eating the right amount

Hi everyone,
After years of yo-yoing with calories (mostly through lack of knowledge and not accepting I might be eating too little) I’ve decided to start eating what I’m ‘supposed’ to be eating (3200cals). I’ve always eaten around 2000ish and now I’m 42 nearly and am starting to have problems with aches and pains.
I’m into the second week and started to get really bloated.
I don’t want to be ripped, but lose a bit around the gut wouldn’t go amiss so I’m starting at 3200 and going to start reducing 0.5g of carbs per 1lb of weight every 2 weeks (I’m 100kg at present)

My question is, is feeling bloated and putting weight on normal when you start to eat what you’re supposed to after years of under eating?

Thanks in advance,
Chris


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/YEsO73N

0 comments:

Post a Comment