recover from binge day

greetings ,
my maintenance calories is generally 2300kcal , and I just had a binge day ,between 5000-6000 calories but yeah I dont feel depressed or unmotivated or anything at all. but I was wondering how I should eat for the next few days .
In my normal days I just eat a little bit under maintenance (around 2000 calories Im doing body recomposition(bcz Im skinny fat) )
Anyway , should I just eat a little bit more below than usual , like 1700-1800 calories for the next 2-3 days and then get back to 2k ? or just keep the same routine with 2000 calories

and by 1700-1800 calories , Im not gonna starve myself or anything and its only gonna be for like 2 or 3 days, Im just asking if its bad for my metabolism or anything , getting shocked twice(binged , and then cut again).


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Y83PYu

0 comments:

Post a Comment