Intermittent fasting - Plateau

Hi,

I am hitting a plateau with intermittent fasting and I’d love your suggestions.

I eat between 12pm and 8 pm.

I weigh 92kg, 180cm, male and I work out 3 times a week. I work most of the day at a desk.

I have been using IF for about 1 year, have lost 12 kgs.

For the past year, I hadn’t been counting the calories that much.

In december, I had a difficult month emotionally, stopped IF and eat without counting and gained 5 kilos. I am now at 92kg.

In Janurary, I started IF again, aiming for 1'600 calories. (140g of carbs, 100 g of proteins)

I didn’t lose a single kilo in January!

I felt really dizy in the mornings.

The IF stopped working, any ideas why ? 1'600 calories is to little and my body is in survival mode ? Any other ideas ?

I’d love to continue with 16 :8 IF because I love the simplicity of it.

Would love your inputs :-)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/36pT2gU

0 comments:

Post a Comment