"Bulking" with intermittent fasting ?

Hello, i want to ask something. I just get from 3 weeks cut. I always do lean bulk, so just small surplus to gain muscle with minimum fat, and like 1x or 2x per year i do like 1 month of cutting with intermittent fasting. I just want to ask, if its good to go to bulk also with intermittent fasting 16/8 ? I know that its not the best option for bulking, but still, if i hit my protein goal and my calorie goals with 3 meals in my feeding window, will it make that much difference ? I dont want to do it because i think i will be losing fat and building muscle etc. but i just feel like i have more energy and i really love skipping breakfast, because it saves me lot of time and i dont have hunger at morning anyway. Thanks for answers.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/36koflG

0 comments:

Post a Comment