Help - Diet and working out what I need

Not too proud to say that the amazing explanations that are posted on here of diets and macros etc. go completely over my head, I don't know how to achieve what I'm aiming for and I don't know how to change my diet to that of someone who at least has an understanding of it.

Can anyone give me a complete novices breakdown, I'm starting from knowing nothing so don't feel you'll insult me by simplifying things.

I weigh 15 stone 4 and am 6 foot 1.

I want to lose some fat and slap on muscle, to be a lump but not defined, more strongman look like Tom Hardy in Dark Knight Rises. I've got my workouts down but Diet has always intimidated me and I've never been able to read it in a book and grasp it easily.

Please help guys, I've heard you're a community on here and I need help. Dont have a massive budget and my local shops are Asda and Aldi so if you can tailor to that then added bonus but I'm not against ordering stuff from online.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2NCMZPw

0 comments:

Post a Comment