What are your 'weird' food/eating habits/rituals?

For example... do you have a favorite spoon, glass/cup, or do you never mix foods together?

I don't have that many, but here's a few that come to mind:

- For breakfast (assuming it's not an extremely hot day), I always have a combination of hot AND cold food if possible... and I eat the hot item(s) first
- With oatmeal, I always use the same long spoon that had a smaller actual 'spoon' end... not sure why, I just prefer smaller bites of oats.
- When having Indian food or any curry really, I don't completely mix the rice with the curry... i always just add in little bits on top at a time instead of making a mix of it
- When eating sushi, often bite half the piece (with nigiri or rolls) unless they're quite small. Otherwise, it's gone in 2 seconds.
- I always take a small sip of whatever i'm drinking before my first bite... no idea why


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3DR2S9C

0 comments:

Post a Comment