Cheese 🧀

So I'm rather partial to cheese, my favourite is Edam but most cheeses I like. I kind of get cravings for Edam fairly often, sometimes several times a day or hour. Usually this is after exhaustion or tiredness. Problem is as most of you no doubt know is that Cheeses are full of Fat, even any diet versions still have a lot of fat and there are few of them around practically none for Edam as far as I know.

So the question is what can I do about this?

I've tried stuff like Cottage cheese and Quark but neither really agreed with me. Quark I found the worst kind of weird chemically tasting in not a good way. Only other thought if I can't find a very low fat cheese that tastes nice enough is fill my craving with some other found I can get off on eating that doesn't contain much fat but that too has so far been elusive.

At the moment my percentage body fat is well over something like 25 - 27 percent or so with most if it collecting on the gut. I want to get it down to around 15 percent and think I would be happy at that. Lower than that and I think my mind and body would not be able to take the ordeal of it all. I'm lifting weights so hoping that building some more muscle will help burn the fat but that is going to take time. I'm thinking that at present I have way more fat than needed and muscle building is not going to bridge the gap alone. I think without cutting out food which I don't see as productive I need to cut out the fat in my food and for me I think Cheese is the big hold out, so guys any ideas to sort my Cheese issue out?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3w2JjbJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment