Quick question about protein consumption

(quick note, all my profile info isn't really accurate. My real body details are in the post below)

Hey all, new poster here!

I am making small progress with my at home strength training routine, and have recently changed from 3 days to 4 days a week, focusing on more volume on the muscles I want more emphasis on.

I'm only 5 weeks in so I'm at the very start of proper training and I've sorta slowed down from the first 5 weeks in terms of progress so that's why I'm switching it up. I'm a week in to the new routine and feel a much better pump and feel like I'm already doing better with it.
My chest, shoulders, back and arms have seen changes and people around me are already noticing these changes.

The only issue with this is that now I'm working on 2 of the days I am currently training, from 4 till 10 at night. I wake up around 11 (I'm not an early bird so no suggesting getting up at 6am to work out lol) and have to watch our family dog from half 1 until I go to work, so I have to stress myself trying to squeeze it in before I work, or do it after and spend more time focused on it.

I've heard that it can be beneficial to eat at different times for digestion and stuff like that, I'm just curious though, as I'm no means an experienced lifter (I'm 5ft 4, 20 year old male, weighing 54kg), as I can't really eat too much at work working retail, am I losing out eating at scuffed times of the day or as long as I get sufficient protein In the day, will I still be able to make progress like I did previously? As on the days I'm working i might have to work our after work at like 11 at night.

Thank you all, any advice would be appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3GxLclC

0 comments:

Post a Comment