Cramps since I started eating cleaner

A few months ago I cleaned up my diet, dropped 15-20lbs, and have been maintaining ever since. When I was actively cutting, I would get these pec cramps where if I held the same position for a while and rapidly moved, my chest would lightly spasm/cramp and pull me back to the position. It still happens at maintenance calories but not as bad. I also seem to get lightheaded from standing too quickly.

Neither of these things used to happen. I do mountain/road biking + weights. On 3+ hour rides I get leg cramps now and this never used to happen + the pec cramping. Anyone else experience these things? I supplement electrolytes on bike rides and add salt to my food, what else could it be?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3AVk8cc

0 comments:

Post a Comment