Too skinny to cut?

Specs:
6’
171lbs
Age: 29
Running fierce 5 novice routine (lift stats wise I am a novice)

Been cutting a little over 2months on a 500cal deficit. Started at 185 and roughly 18-20% bf (guesstimate), and a little bit skinny fat.
I’m down to 171 and have seen some great progress with fat loss. Just have a bit more stomach fat I’d like to cut, but I have seen in other posts that sometimes someone can be “too skinny to cut”, where in there is not enough of a base of muscle for a cut to make sense, aka there’s not much to cut to. Originally my goal was to cut to a point where some abs were visible, then I would slow bulk. But I’m wondering if I am fighting an uphill battle and if there is a way to tell if one is too skinny to cut. Is there a good way to gauge this outside of posting pics?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3EreOiY

0 comments:

Post a Comment