I'm trying a paid program. Need possible replacement meal plan.

I'm doing the Athlean-X AX1 program. I just completed the first day. I need suggestions on meal replacements though, preferably with something in line with the program. I would rather not veer away from the program, despite what opinions people may have. I just don't have the sort of budget to buy specific stuff. I wish they just listed everything needed in bulk upfront instead of day by day on the calendar. I don't have a personal chef. I'm a busy guy. I can't buy all this ****. I need something relatively routine. Also, what is the best source of Omega-3s that I can get at a common grocery store like Meijer or Walmart? And what is the best type of Starkist tuna for Omega-3s?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Jn2I3j

0 comments:

Post a Comment