2,800 Calories (Female)

Hi everyone. To start off I am a 5’8 around 132 pound girl and can be considered an ectomorph for sure. I would consider myself very active. Cardio (4x a week, 3-3.5 mile runs) (Usually only burn 335 cals from the run) Weight Lifting 6x a week and getting 10k-11k steps a day. On my cardio days recently for the past 2 weeks I have been eating around 2,800 calories a day and still have not gained any weight what so ever on the scale and still stay at 132. My non cardio days I still eat around 2,400 and still have not gained a pound. I’m not looking to necessarily “bulk” but some days I have lost lost .5-1 pound and most days I maintain but never gain anything which confuses me so much because I eat a BUNCH. I do track my progress in my fitness pal. What would you guys assume my TDEE is and why am I not gaining any weight with this amount of calories.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3pzPVd9

0 comments:

Post a Comment