Does baking cheese thoroughly affect its nutritional content?

This might be a more or less silly question, as it sounds like I'm asking if a pan of gooey nachos is somehow better than any other delicious and regular form of cheese, but yesterday I ran into something a little different which has me curious.

For dinner, I grated cheese over an item I was already going to bake anyway. I added actually quite a bit, and accidentally baked it too long so that the cheese ended up being crispy and relatively dry all across the top. It was still scrumptious, but it made me wonder if any of the nutritional fat is reduced by this method, whether by leaking out or something else to do with baking it in particular.

So if I wanted to bake cheese directly into wafers and eat that as a snack, is that calorically any different than eating it cold or warmly melted?

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2KDwoq3

0 comments:

Post a Comment