Sport Nutritionist or Keep Guessing

Guys/Gals,

I’m not really sure what I need to be doing to achieve my goals at this point. I started my journey at 265lbs around 27-30%BF and just did an INBODY examination today and landed at 227lbs and 17%BF. 8 weeks ago I was 235lbs and 16%BF. Basically the INBODY told me I lost 9lbs of muscle and gained 1.5lbs of fat. I’ve been in the gym 6 days a week and stayed in a calorie deficit (-200-500 cal/day) since January.

I’m at a crossroads with these new results. I can either ignore them and keep chugging this train along down to my 215lb goal weight or take some means of precaution and use these results to share with a professional nutritionist to understand what I’ve done wrong for my body to begin consuming muscle instead of fat.

Right now I’m planning on sticking to my plan and writing the results off as a misread or bad day to take it and if the results come back with less muscle and similar fat on the next examination to be worried and take professional measures.

What do you guys think? I’m feeling decent for the most part other than aches and pain from general lifting. I’ve gotten used to the deficit so losing weight at a slow and steady pace has become fairly easy. Just want to be sure I’m losing the right weight.

Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2W9g7yi

0 comments:

Post a Comment