Doctor keeps telling me protein intake doesn't matter?

I've always struggled with the gym, no matter what I do I just don't grow. It's horrible to say the least. I'm almost 100% sure it's the diet / minimal protein. I was always kind of brainwashed by doctors saying oh "you shouldn't worry that you're so weak, just lift correctly and you don't need all this protein".

I know when I was very young I didn't have much money, my protein intake was very minimal maybe 30 - 50 grams a day.

I weigh 240 pounds at 6 ft, which is fat. For me to lose weight, it's somewhere around 1,700~ calories a day.

The problem with me, chicken is so bland and tastes like cardboard. How do you guys force in so much protein? People are telling me if I weigh 240 pounds I should be aiming for at least 200 grams of protein a day.

I struggle to even hit 100 grams a day.

How do I stay so fat? I used to eat fast food and other bad chit like that but now that I'm eating better now, I've cut that out.

Is it a matter of force feeding yourself?

Also, 200 grams of protein = 1,000 calories so when it comes to the remaining 700 calories~ does it matter where those 700 come from? If I just want to do pure soda to hit the remaining daily calories which I know is bad, but does the quality of food matter?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3sqlaMr

0 comments:

Post a Comment