Cravings for Fruits & Vegetables

I had far less fruits & vegetables than normal over the course of the last 4 days due to a busy work schedule that involved travel, & today I've been nearly crying tears of joy at how much I love every meal. I want nothing but fruits, salads, salmon, & other micronutrient dense foods. I honestly loved all the other foods I ate over the course of the last few days, but DAMN was I missing my regular foods. I've noticed this happen a number of times at this point and was wondering how common it is. It seems like a good corrective mechanism against overeating processed foods, but then again...so many people continually over-consume processed foods. The reverse never happens either. I don't eat large amounts of fruits or vegetables and then suddenly get the urge to eat nothing but cinnamon rolls and cookies for days (delicious tho they are). Then again, I include these things in small amounts in my regular diet and some people seem to love having their "cheat days", but I think there may be genetic differences coming into play since I've always liked these foods even when my diet was 99% processed chit. Can anyone relate?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3sqXdVt

0 comments:

Post a Comment