Is it still possible to gain weight or muscle while limiting calories?

This is a follow up from my last thread. Instead of bumping it I thought I'd create a new on with an update. I have been told I'm in the pre-diabetes range from my doctor a few weeks ago. I got through an appointment with a nutritionist today who told me the protein powder I have been using is the main source of what triggered the escalation of in my LDL and ALT levels. They have limited my diet to 2700 calories with a maximum of 260g of carbs, 162g of protein, and 101g of fat. I have already mapped out how I can achieve these levels with the food recommended list they have personally laid out for me. I can leave a description of how I'm going to be eating if it'll help. My main concern is how am I going to put on weight with all my limitations? Every weight gain calculator tells me I need to amass more than 3000 or more calories a day.

I tried doing research on how diabetic bodybuilders found success, but there is nothing out there which I can find that relates to caloric limitations. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been so upset about this today, and all I want to do is continue seeing gains and hopefully one day weigh 180 lbs. I am currently at 167 lbs at 6ft3.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2XuZW32

0 comments:

Post a Comment