Gaining too Much Fat on a Bulk WITH a Trainer....advice please

I need some advice...

I have always been lean, and I lost some muscle mass during the pandemic when gyms were closed, so I enlisted the help of a trainer to help my muscle back.

Anyway, I started off lean and at 17% body fat, 118 lbs. and 5'7". I've seen the man for a month, and I did gain around 1.5 lbs of muscle, but now, I feel like I'm just gaining body fat. Initially, I was eating around 1,700 calories a day with him, but he kept telling me to bump it up to 2,000-2,100, and now my body fat is at2o%. Worse yet, my muscle mass is where it was a month ago, but my body fat is higher. I've had it texted every week.

What should I do?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Z40bCS

0 comments:

Post a Comment