Can Anyone Help? Chronic Rotator Cuff Issues.

Hello everyone,

I have been having chronic rotator cuff issues for years that have completely derailed my gym progress. It is a dull aching pain (about a 1 out of 10 pain wise) in what feels like the infraspinatus. My range of motion is good and doesn't cause me pain when going through the full movement. It's just an achy pain that gets aggravated with weighted over head presses, lat raises, and benching.

I have been to a PT several dozen times and had x-rays / ultrasounds done on both sides. The right showed micro tears and after giving up on the PT exercises, my right RC healed on its own and I'm not sure why. My left RC has felt injured for close to 2 years now, but showed nothing from the tests.

What's strange is that twice since this started, my right RC flared up and the left stopped hurting. They have never been aggravated at the same time. My guess is maybe I have an inflammation disease or some issue with food causing the inflammation. I also deal with SI joint pain when doing any sort of hinging movements.

Has anyone dealt with something like this and managed to figure out the cause?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3jPIley

0 comments:

Post a Comment