How can i reach my macros

Hey guys I recently got a personal trainer and the macros he gave me seem pretty high. I've tried to meet them but I ran out of ideas and stomach to reach it lol. I'm 6'2 26 and 280lbs. I am overweight and my goal is to gain muscle than shred later. He also told me I need to work harder so I can eat that much.

My macros for day 1 is Calories - 2660, Fat - 52g, Carbs - 205g, Protein - 351g

Day 2 Calories - 2882, Fat 63g, Carbs - 210g, Protein - 344g

So my week will be likes Mon- Day 1, Tues - Day 2, Wed - Day 1 etc.

Any ideas? I just don't see how I can actually reach that much protein. I'm not on any special diets or vegan. I am trying to make sure I get enough veggies in my diet. Please don't recommend cottage cheese. :p.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3uka6Qg

0 comments:

Post a Comment