Doing weights with the required protein intake but calorie deficit

Hi all,

For some years I've been doing cardio in the gym. However for around 3months I started doing weights 3 times per week to supplement my cardio. The routine I did was only 3x8 dumbbells' curls, that's all. I started at 10kg now I'm at 18kg. I haven't altered my diet during this period. However, I have noticed my muscles have grown. Now I want to do a proper routine (mark rippertoes starting strength to be precise). I'm ok to buy protein shakes and the rest get from my meals. But the calories I cant do because access to cooking facilities is limited (the kitchen area). My question is what would happen if I ate enough calories per day but had a calories deficit?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3kJURNk

0 comments:

Post a Comment