Can you bulk instead of gain fat on 1-day high-protein binges?

Hello. I'm 5'11, 190lbs, on a cut and have been losing around 1lbs a week while eating a high-protein diet. My net calorie intake is about 2300 and I try to get at least 175g of protein a day.

Every couple of weeks or so I binge eat with at least 3000 cals, usually on takeaways, for either one or two days straight. I used to eat really bad stuff like pizza or kebabs but I've changed the takeaway to chicken ones, like KFC or Nando's where I can measure the macros from their online menu. So now at least when I'm binging I'm eating at least 175g of protein instead of mostly fat and carbs.

I also lift weights with the Fierce 5 Novice program 3-days a week constantly.

My question is for these days that I overeat/binge and notice I gain a little weight, will that weight-gain be muscle instead of mostly fat because I'm eating a lot of protein and lifting weights. Or is it not really possible to do one-day bulks?

I don't let these binges stop me from continuing to lose weight btw, I'm just curious as to what the answer is.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/31DnTEq

0 comments:

Post a Comment