All liquid diet for cutting? Help please

So I've been lifting for years, I'm 6'2, roughly 240 pounds. Decent muscle mass but definitely need to lose fat. Id say I'm sitting at 25% bf now. Anyways I'm about to start cutting weight and wanted some critique on this diet I want to try. Basically my plan is to make one giant shake and drink that thruout the day into 4 or 5 servings. Other than that, when I wake up I'd have a cup of oatmeal and a scoop of whey and get my workout in after. Then start drinking the shake post workout.

This is what the shake consists of
4 cups fat free milk
3 scoops whole grain oat powder
2 individual cups of jif to go peanut butter (500 cals)
3 scoops whey isolate
1 scoop green super food supplement
1 scoop fiber supplement

After I'm done with that I'd have a scoop of casein before bed.

Do you guys think this is feasible? I'm not too worried about appetite or cravings. Just not entirely sure about how healthly consuming mostly liquids is, but i think i have the fiber covered between the oats and fiber supplement. Other than that does this seem OK assuming i can stick with it? The macros come out to roughly 230 carbs 230 protein and 60 fat at around 2200 calories


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/37TpF8h

0 comments:

Post a Comment