Why can some people handle eating fast food regularly and others...?

Why is it that some people can eat fast food almost everyday with seemingly no problems, whereas other people get terrible gi issues or feel extremely lethargic afterwards? I know the placebo effect plays some role here, but it's not the only thing. Without fail, I've had extreme gi distress (I'm talking liquid diarrhea) & fatigue ever since young childhood anytime I ate McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc. I've even had phases of trying to eat these things regularly as a teenager, and failed to do so without being sick every time. Mind you, if I ate these foods in a "healthier" way (say tacos or burgers at home), I didn't have these problems. Does it all come down to that mysterious "gut microbiome", or is it that some people can just digest greasy foods and handle high sodium levels better than others?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/35Fjn9l

0 comments:

Post a Comment