Bulk/cut/maintenance...Need advice on where I should go from here

I need some help figuring out my goals because I still am not sure where to go. I’ve been bulking for about roughly 7 months. I would like to lean out a bit to see where I’m at, then go into maintenance. I don’t want to be purely aesthetic, but I also don’t only want to be a powerlifter type. I want a happy medium.

If I cut and then stay at maintenance, I can’t really achieve that can I? I still have room for improvement strength wise. So my fear is just being weaker than I should be at maintenance.

Also say I gain more muscle if I’m at maintenance and decide to cut again, then back to maintenance, I’ll essentially lose size if I don’t bulk back up again after cutting multiple times right? I’ve only been lifting for little over a year so I’m worried maybe I don’t have the muscle yet to go for this? I do have pics in my gallery.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3gHmodP

0 comments:

Post a Comment