Long Time IFer Needing Some Help

I am currently 30 years old, and have been Intermittent Fasting for about 6 years. I have kept my diet clean throughout the years, and I have been going to the gym consistently. I used to be extremely lean, but recently noticed I am more on the skinny fat type side, especially around my mid section- front and lower back as well as my (lower) chest. I can faintly see abs, but I used to stay in the 10-12% range. although I am probably around 17-18% body fat, at 205ish pounds. I know me getting older probably has something to do with my metabolism slowing down a touch plus I have had a decent amount of stress in my life. I typically also do not get good quality sleep, although I do sleep for 8-9 hours, but I toss and turn a lot. It seems to me like this combination of things could have potentially messed with my hormones (maybe cortisol levels)? My current goals are to lean out, and get down to about 195 pounds. I used to be really good with the lean gains carb/calorie cycling protocol but have been slacking recently. However, I've been eating around 2700-3000 calories, with about 2800 being my TDEE. Id say im about 85/15% healthy food/ non healthy. My workouts are also pretty intense- I do heavy weight training and add in intense jump rope/ HIIT treadmill or stairmaster. Im seeking some advice on where to go from here. Should I look for some way to shock my body in order to almost reset it and get back to reaping the benefits of IF? Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2X1MBMp

0 comments:

Post a Comment