Advice about how to go from where I am (Gain or Lose)

Hello. I was hoping to get some advice on how I should proceed from where I currently am.

Main Goal: Gaining as much muscle as possible for next summer

Current Body: 30 years old, 5'11" and 210 pounds. Doctor told me I should be considered Obese at this weight although all my fat is located on my stomach and chest (skinny arms and not much leg muscle)

My main question is should I possibly go on a lose fat diet before I am for muscle mass diet? I am also confused about articles online where it states if you are gaining a pound a week then you are gaining muscles but at 210, going up doesn't seem to be good.

All advice is appreciated. I have also cut out all sugar (sodas) and sweets of any kind from my diet. I just have a meal once a week outside of home with my wife.

Thank you again, hope everyone is staying safe.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/32ZOwod

0 comments:

Post a Comment