Is My Nutrition Right For Getting Abs?

I have been regularly working on my abs for a couple of years (used to do 3x/week for 30 minutes with an app called Six Pack Abs In 30 days.) 4 months ago I stopped taking my GNC Mass Gainer shake because I felt like I couldn’t “outwork” the extra 1350 calories it provided. I also switched from that app program to doing Athean-X’s 7 minute abs 5-6 nights/week for the past 17 weeks. I have seen some results but they’re not defined unless I’m squeezing with all my might.

I eat very lean. For breakfast I drink a protein shake with 30g of protein/3g fat/1g sugar. Lunch consists of 1 chicken breast with brown rice and green beans. For dinner, I usually have a beef patty with green beans and a potato or ground turkey meat with quinoa and beans of some sort. Throughout the day I eat mixed nuts and Quest protein bars that have 21g protein/3g fat/1g sugar/21g carbs. I also drink 1 or 2 more protein shakes (the same one I had for breakfast).

I also have been lifting weights 3x/week for the past 4 years though it doesn’t really look like it. My estimated daily caloric intake is around 1200 calories. I don’t know if that’s enough but when I tried adding the 1350 calorie shake it just made me flabby and soft without any definition. I’m also 5’11 and weigh 145lbs.

Can someone tell me what I should do differently to get my abs to come in? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I’d post my pictures for reference but I don’t have 50 posts and body space isn’t working on mobile


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3g9uBHh

0 comments:

Post a Comment